Friday, October 28, 2016

Beauti-Fall



The most beautiful season is coming !!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey! You and I have the same background right now, haha! So I love your background. I am looking forward to hearing about your adventures in the US. At least I think this is what your blog will be about. I am not exactly sure, maybe make it a little more clear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sorry. I may make you disappointed :P I intend to guide you guys to travel in China. haha..Frankly, I misunderstand something in the beginning, and now I have another initial entry. Hope you enjoy it. BTW, from the research of psychologists the people who likes green is always very kindhearted. Haha...

      Delete
    2. Ok I am super excited to keep reading! Can't wait to see what is next week. Plus I changed my background so we are all good.

      p.s. I like to think of myself as kindhearted haha

      Delete
    3. I might delete this post because I already write another one. I think this one is not qualified. >_<

      Delete
  2. I am excited to learn more about Chinese culture, I have not had the pleasure to study many countries on that side of town and am looking forward to learning more. I know that China has a rich deep history and that always make for fun learning .

    ReplyDelete