Hi everyone, I think you know more about China now, do you?
I just introduced 6 of 660 Chinese cities to you. Each of them is typical but unique.

China is one of the world's four ancient civilizations. It has 5,000 years of history. The People's Republic of China was established on October 1st, 1949. My birthday is October 1st as well. So I got 7 days national holidays and celebration of my birthday every year. Lol. China's territorial area is 9,634,057 square kilometers. It includes 23 provinces, 4 municipalities, 2 special administrative regions, 5 autonomous regions. China's territorial area ranked third in the world. Russia is the largest country, Canada followed behind. China is the third largest and the United States ranked the fourth.
There are 56 races in China. The majority race is Han nationality. Yes, I'm a Han nationality. The minority distributed throughout the country.
Most of the minority has their special clothing, culture, language, and characters. But in recent years, the boundary of Han nationality and the minority is more and more fuzzier. People learning Mandarin and Chinese characters. It is a good phenomenon that our country become more unification. However, the valuable minority culture is flowing away. Thus, the Chinese government issued some policy for protecting the minority culture, and encourage them keeping their own culture.
I'm excited to show you the video below. You will not only know the food in China. But also the countryside of China.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrbHOEVohaA



It has been so wonderful to learn about China! I would definitely love to travel and explore it in person. Your blog has provided many great historical facts and locations about China. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete